At Central Coast Endoscopy Centers, your time is as valuable to us as it is to you. That’s why we provide online access to a variety of forms that patients may complete before their visit. The following documents will help us expedite the check-in process for your appointment. Please take a moment to download and print the appropriate form(s).
Patient Rights and NotificationDownload
Anesthesia Consent FormDownload
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your insurance card(s).
- Driver’s License or Photo ID.
- A list of your current medications.
- A portion of your procedure payment.
- Leave valuables and jewelry at home.
- Wear comfortable, warm, loose-fitting clothes.
- Plan to arrive at the center 45 minutes prior to the procedure. You should expect a stay of two to three hours total.
- Bring the name and phone number of the person (must be 16 years or older with a valid driver’s license) who will be taking you home. You will not be permitted to drive, take a taxi alone or leave the center without an adult chaperone.