Thank you for choosing Central Coast Endoscopy Centers. To schedule or cancel a procedure, please call (888) 711-4041 for Endoscopy Center of the Central Coast or (805) 468-4808 for Templeton Endoscopy Center. To contact us online, click here.
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your insurance card(s).
- Driver’s License or Photo ID.
- A list of your current medications.
- A portion of your procedure payment.
- Leave valuables and jewelry at home.
- Wear comfortable, warm, loose-fitting clothes.
- Plan to arrive at the center 45 minutes prior to the procedure. You should expect a stay of two to three hours total.
- Bring the name and phone number of the person (must be 16 years or older with a valid driver’s license) who will be taking you home. You will not be permitted to drive, take a taxi alone or leave the center without an adult chaperone.